Culture

ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM AT PELLA(佩拉考古博物馆)

佩拉的新博物馆建于 2006 - 2009 年之间。新馆的建设与展品的陈列都获得了 Third Community Support Framework(第三社会支持框架)的支持。

博物馆坐落在东南侧的山脚,位于考古发掘地的东北侧,这里曾经是马其顿时代行宫的所在位置。整个建筑拥有一个矩形的中庭,参考了佩拉古代房屋的中央庭院列柱走廊。

信息服务区提供了文本、摄影、地图、考古地点的手绘还原图以及一个短视频,供参观者了解佩拉的历史。在博物馆的入口处有两件非常重要的展品。其中一件头像文物被认为是亚历山大大帝的头像,还有一件文物是一座小雕像,据其特征,应该是 Pan(牧神潘)。

第一组展群描绘的是佩拉的日常生活。其中最为重要的展品是 Houses of Dionysus(狄俄倪索斯之屋)的马赛克地板,以及 Houses of Wall Plasters(Wall Plasters之屋)的 the Abduction of Helen(诱拐海伦)马赛克地板。此次发掘对了解佩拉的日常生活提拱了大量信息(家具、模具和服装的修复等)。

第二组展群描绘的是佩拉的公共生活。发掘的文物来自于古代市集(Agora),涉及行政管理(硬币、雕刻、雕塑)以及生产和商业(用于运输葡萄酒的瓶子)、陶俑以及陶器。

第三组主题展群包括佩拉圣殿的马赛克装饰(Darron 圣殿、圣母玛利亚、阿佛洛狄忒、塞斯摩弗洛斯节),以及雕刻、瓶子和金属物件。

第四组主图展群是从佩拉古城的墓地发现的文物。埋藏的年代从铜器时代、铁器时代、几何与古朴时代(公元前 9 世纪至 6 世纪),古典时代(公元前 5 世纪至 4 世纪)以及希腊化时代(公元前 3 世纪和 2 世纪)。出土的物品对当地人的语言(希腊语中的多利斯方言)以及丧葬习俗等提供了信息。

最后一组展群展示的是宫廷物品。参观者可以在这里了解到宫殿的建筑形式以及亚历山大大帝的生活和性格有关的信息。

 

http://www.pella-museum.gr/

Archaeological Museum at Pella - Greece
Archaeological Museum at Pella
Makrigialos 新石器时代定居点

在 Ancient Pydna(彼得那古城)的西侧和今天 Makrigialos 的西南侧坐落着希腊最大的史前定居点之一。

1992 年启动的第 16 届史前及古典研究学会发掘工作,将这一史前遗迹重现光明。

整个发掘工作覆盖面积为 60 平方公里,而整个定居区域的面积则估测在 500 平方公里左右。

发掘的文物包括住宅以及被文明驯化过的土地,手工制品,比如粘土制成的罐子,运用众多材料制作的石器,以及小型器物。同时出土的还有由粘土和大理石制成的崇拜物,以及烧焦的植物种子以及大量动物骨骸。

THE NEOLITHIC SETTLEMENT AT MAKRIGIALOS - PIERIA - GREECE
THE NEOLITHIC SETTLEMENT AT MAKRIGIALOS - PIERIA
Archaeological Museum of Amphipolis - Serres

Two kilometres from the Thessaloniki–Kavala national highway, just above the mouth of the River Strymon, is the archaeological site of ancient Amphipolis (a city founded in 437 bc) and the Archaeological Museum.
The museum is housed in a new building that was completed in 1995. The finds are displayed in chronological order and comprise the following groups: the prehistoric period (from Mount Pangaio and Ketil Tepes Hill); the Archaic period (from Kasta Hill and the Iron Age cemetery at Amphipolis); the Classical and Hellenistic periods (from the Archaic Gymnasium, the Hellenistic cemetery, the Hellenistic house, and from excavations on the archaeological site), the Roman period (mosaics from a Roman house and from excavations in the local cemetery); the Early Christian period (from five Early Christian basilicas at Amphipolis); and the modern era (from a chapel found at a low elevation near Nea Amphipoli).

Address: Amphipolis, GR 650 52 Serres, Macedonia, Greece
Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday: 8.00–14.30
Monday: closed

 

http://www.macedonian-heritage.gr/Museums...

http://odysseus.culture.gr/h/1/gh151.jsp?obj_id=3250

Archaeological Museum of Amphipolis - SERRES - GREECE
Archaeological Museum of Amphipolis - SERRES
ANCIENT DION - PIERIA

Dion (狄翁)(在希腊语中意为“宙斯之城”)考古遗址位于 Pieria(皮埃里亚)地区,距离塞萨洛尼基约 30 分钟车程。此处有一座大型的宙斯神庙以及许多规模较小的神庙,还有一座距今已有 2,200 年历史的希腊女神赫拉的精美雕像。亚历山大大帝正是在狄翁集结了西征大军。

ANCIENT DION - PIERIA - GREECE
ANCIENT DION - PIERIA
Castle of Platamon

Administrative Information

Official Unit:
9th Ephorate of Byzantine Antiquities

Τ.Κ. 60065, Platamonas (Prefecture of Pieria)

Telephone: +30 23520 42775
Fax: +30 23520 44470
Email: 9eba@culture.gr

 

Open

Everyday: 08:00-15:00

 

http://odysseus.culture.gr/h/3/eh355.jsp?obj_id=7961

Castle of Platamon - Pieria - Greece
Castle of Platamon - Pieria
Museum of the Macedonian Struggle

The Museum of the Macedonian Struggle has perhaps the richest of all collections of relics and documents from the period of the Macedonian Struggle. Some of these items form part of the Museum's permanent collection, while others remain in the Research Centre for Macedonian History and Documentation (KEMIT) or in store for use after the reconfiguration of the Museum's exhibition space.

Museum for the Macedonian Struggle 23 Proxenou Koromila, GR 54622, Thessaloniki, Greece

Τ. 2310229778

Fax. 2310233108

E: mma@the.forthnet.gr

 

http://www.imma.edu.gr/

Museum of the Macedonian Struggle - Thessaloniki - Greece
Museum of the Macedonian Struggle - Thessaloniki
Macedonian tomb of St. Athanasios

A monument of importance as to the Macedonian burial architecture, the tomb was uncovered at Agios Athanasios, under the large tumulus to the east of the settlement, in the Thessaloniki metropolitan area. Along the east gradient of the tumulus are two non-pillaged cist graves; their investigation offers interesting evidence on the social rank of the defunct and on the burial habits of the time. At the centre of the enormous tumulus, 12m down its peak, is the small single-chambered Macedonian tomb, robbed but richly decorated with murals preserved in excellent condition featuring surprising colours. This exceptional monument is dated to the last quarter of the fourth century BC.

The face of the tomb is entirely painted. The ornate triangle of the pediment presents mythical griffons with all-golden wings, followed by dark-blue triglyphs and white metopes, while the narrow frieze above the entrance narrates a symposium scene, so familiar in literature or on painted vases, yet for the first time so lively represented before the eyes of the visitors. At the centre, six wreathed symposium participants lying languidly on anaklintra (couches) enjoy delicious dishes, guitar and diaulos music performed by young women, while men on foot and on horseback make haste to join them. Some hoplites in Macedonian costume, relaxing on their spears and the characteristic resplendent bucklers, are watching calmly. A moving representation depicts two full-length young men wrapped in long chlamyses standing sorrowful next to the tomb's entrance, eternal guards of their dead fellow warrior. This is undoubtedly the grave of a renowned Macedonian military, to judge from the remains of real armour found in the burial chamber which was nearly destroyed by antiquity looters.

The monument was uncovered in the spring of 1994, during the long excavation conducted by the sixteenth Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities at the large tumulus in Agios Athanasios settlement.

 

http://odysseus.culture.gr

Macedonian tomb of St. Athanasios - Greece
Macedonian tomb of St. Athanasios
SCHOOL OF ARISTOTLE - NAOUSA

A place of universal interest, the ruins of Aristotle's School, is a found only 2 kilometers away from the contemporary Naoussa, at the district of Isvoria Here is the place with the racing water and the deeply-shaded caves, mentioned by the ancient writers, where the greatest philosopher of the antiquity taught the greatness of classical Greek thought and the ideals of the Platonic philosophy to the King's of Macedonia, Phillip II, son, Alexander and the other nobles of the Macedonian court. The encounter of these two Great personalities of the ancient world at the Nympheon of Mieza would definitely affect the future of mankind, and of all Western Civilization.

The area of the Nympheon, that is the sanctuary dedicated to the Nymphs, is a very impressive natural landscape, where the ancient remnants - a wall prop of a two-floored arcade with Ionic columns forming a Π- combined with the three natural caves which are found there, constitute the main grounds of the School. The vertical surface of the rock, where the openings for supporting the roof's girders are discernable, comprised the back-end of the shady stoa, (built at 350 B.C. and later), where Aristotle taught «the doctrines of morals and politics" (Plutarch VII, 668) to the youths of the Macedonian Nobility. The landscape, where the Great Teacher rambled with his students on the fully vegetation riverbank trails, among calm and cool streams of water, gushed from the springs around, is completed by an even greater cave, a little further off, with two carved entrances, obviously for devotional use.

 

http://www.sxoliaristotelous.gr

http://aristotle-halkidiki.com/

SCHOOL OF ARISTOTLE - NAOUSA - Greece
SCHOOL OF ARISTOTLE - NAOUSA
ANCIENT PELLA(佩拉古城)

在亚历山大大帝的土地上。

穿越时空,开启一次神奇之旅,来到古代的马其顿王国,感受当时的璀璨盛况,亚历山大大帝正是在此出生。窥探马其顿都城丰富的历史,在历史上这里曾是一座繁盛的都市。遗址上发掘的很多遗迹和文物都显示出这座古城曾经如此辉煌夺目。

占据都城最北面山头的纪念建筑群富丽堂皇,占地面积达 60,000 平方米。徘徊在都城的商业和制造中心,希腊语称之为市集(ayorá),事实上,这里是古代世界规模最大的市集。这一巨大的建筑综合体占地面积达 70,000 平方米,包含商铺、作坊、行政办公场所以及存放都城档案记录的场所。市集的主干道与都城的港口相连接,今天站在废墟上这一切依然清晰可见。

古市集依照 Hippodamus 的著名规划而建造(Hippodamian grid plan ):对城市的街区、石砌的街道和辅道、供水和排污系统都进行了精确的划定。展现了佩拉先进的城市基础设施与城市设计。这些两层的住宅呈现多立克和爱奥尼克的建筑风格,让人不禁联想古城当时一派繁荣的景象。

那些曾经用来装饰市政大厦的精美马赛克地板装饰画必定会让您赞叹不已 — 其中最著名的当属描绘 the Abduction of Helen(诱拐海伦)、 Rapture(被提)、 the Amazonomachy (阿玛宗之战)(the battle of Amazons——与阿玛宗人的战斗)以及 the Deer Hunt(猎鹿)的马赛克装饰画。您可以前往 New Archaeological Museum of Pella(新佩拉考古博物馆)一睹这些装饰地板(被视为马其顿最重要的一组马赛克艺术)的精湛艺术。

 

http://www.visitgreece.gr/en/culture/archaeological_sites/ancient_pella

Ancient Pella - Greece
Ancient Pella - Τhe land of Alexander the Great.
Galatista

⇠ Thessaloniki 40km, ⇢ Polygyros 23km

Reference to Galatista dates back to as early as the end of the 9th century AD, while later, after the Ottoman occupation in around 1500, the village became the property of Ishak Pasa. In the area below Galatista, near the church of Agia Paraskevi, the ancient settlement of Anthemous is thought to have been located. Anthemous was a city that ruled the surrounding region, which was known by the same name. Anthemous was granted by the Persians to Macedonia. King Amintas I then presented the city as a gift to Hippias the tyrant, son of Peisistratos, who refused the offer. The art of icon painting flourished in Galatista during the 19th century. Today, Galatista is a picturesque village with narrow alleys, old houses, and beautiful churches.
Sightseeing
• The churches inside the village. Galatista has the greatest number of churches out of all the villages in Halkidiki (St George - 1813, Panagia - 1835, St Demetrios - 1830, St. John Prodromos -1835, St Paraskevi - 1835, St. Nicholas -1842).
• The tower and the 2 watermills in front of the tower, built in the 14th century.

✓ can’t miss this!
10km east of Galatista, following the national road Polygyros-Thessaloniki, is the magnificent monastery of “Anastasia Farmakolytria”, founded in 888 AD by the Empress Theophano (wife of Leon VI the Wise).

 

More about Monastery of Agia Anastasia Farmakolytria (Mountain Halkidiki)
The monastery of Agia Anastasia Farmakolytria (St Anastasia the Curer) stands near Vassilika of Thessaloniki, at the foot of Adrianos, one of Mount Hortiatis’s summits. It was built in 1522 by St Theonas, who later became metropolitan bishop of Thessaloniki. During the Turkish domination, the monastery owned many acres of land but it was destroyed and was rebuilt from scratch in 1830. Today, it belongs to the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople and honors St Anastasia on the 22nd of December.

 T + 30 23960 22440

Monastery of Agia Anastasia Farmakolytria - Halkidiki - Greece
Monastery of Agia Anastasia Farmakolytria - Halkidiki
LIVITHRA 古城

古城拥有卫城,是神话人物 Acropolis 的故乡,坐落在 Leptokarya 古镇与 Skotina 之间,位于奥林匹斯山上、下部分界线的大裂口入口处。

古城的发掘工作由塞萨洛尼基的 Byzantine Society of Thessaloniki(拜占庭考古学会)于 1954 年开始进行。由于这里时常遭遇洪水,从而形成了 Zilianas 河床。

整个考古区域面积延伸超过 1,500 平方公里(包括古城、卫城和墓地等),周围由河床环抱,古老的悬铃木植被将其覆盖。

该地区延伸至奥林匹斯山的主体部分,是一整片历史兼考古区域,其中包括:

  • A)一座封闭的卫城(面积约为15 stremmata),形成的时间可追溯至希腊化时代。此处显示出 Grivas torrent(格里瓦斯湍流)河床的踪迹,急流冲刷后在两岸留下的淤泥对古城周围由方体石块砌成的城墙起到了保护作用。
  • b)古代的定居区域建在卫城之上,向西北方向建筑延伸。时间从史前时代至拜占庭时期。
  • c)一处古代墓地,可追溯至史前时代至早期希腊时代( Mykenes 、铁器时代以及早前的历史时代)

在项目的早期发掘阶段,出土的文物包括石墙、内部地面空间、卵石铺筑的道路、硬币以及崇拜对象等。

LIVITHRA  - PIERIA - GREECE
LIVITHRA - PIERIA
DION(狄翁)考古遗址

Dion (狄翁)(在希腊语中意为“宙斯之城”)考古遗址位于 Pieria(皮埃里亚)地区,距离塞萨洛尼基约 30 分钟车程。此处有一座大型的宙斯神庙以及许多规模较小的神庙,还有一座距今已有 2,200 年历史的希腊女神赫拉的精美雕像。亚历山大大帝正是在狄翁集结了西征大军。

Archaeological site of Dion - Pieria - Greece
Archaeological site of Dion - Pieria
ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM OF VERGINA(维尔吉纳考古博物馆)、皇家陵墓

1977 年维尔吉纳(埃格)皇家陵墓一经发现,相关方面便迅速建立了一套方案,保护陵墓内的重要壁画。与此同时,在考古现场工作人员还建立了一个文物保存实验室,以便对墓穴中可以移动的极为重要的物品进行拯救和修复。为了保护皇家陵墓,1993年,工作者修建了一个地下结构,通过维持温度和湿度,同时对古代的石碑和壁画进行保护,这项措施是必不可少的。

陵墓结构的外部成土墩状;内部存放了在陵墓中发现的珍宝,1997 年 11 月开始对外展出。

电话:+30 23310 92347
电子邮件: vergina@culture.gr

 

优惠套票:全价:8 欧元,优惠价:4 欧元
有效范围:埃格,维尔吉纳皇家陵墓保护建筑

http://www.aigai.gr/

Archaeological Museum of Vergina - Greece
Archaeological Museum of Vergina
马其顿当代艺术博物馆

在马其顿当代艺术博物馆,您将一睹塞萨洛尼基充满活力的当代文化,其中包括各种形式的当地和国际艺术收藏,如摄影、绘画、雕刻、综合媒介以及视频装置等。

 

www.mmca.org.gr/‎

MACEDONIAN MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART - Thessaloniki - Greece
MACEDONIAN MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART - Thessaloniki
The Macedonian Tomb of Lyson and Kallikles

The Tomb of Lyson and Kallikles is one of the four Macedonian tombs of Lefkadia, built along the ancient road connecting the town of Mieza with Pella, the capital of the Macedonian Kingdom. The pottery discovered inside the tomb and the prosopography of the deceased indicate a date from the late third to the middle of the second centuries BC. Although the smallest tomb of the group, it is distinguished by its ornate interior. The tomb belonged to the family of Aristophanes, of which five generations were buried here. Their names are inscribed inside the rectangular niches set in two superimposed rows along the walls.

The tomb consists of a narrow ante-chamber and a rectangular burial chamber oriented north-south. The burial chamber was entered from the south through a double door. The ante-chamber has a flat ceiling and its walls have painted representations of a sprinkler and an altar. Over the door leading into the burial chamber are the names of the first two deceased, Lyson and Kallikles sons of Aristophanes. The burial chamber has twenty-two niches, of which seventeen received the ashes and grave gifts of deceased members of the family. The trompe-l'oeil Ionic antae give the impression of a true peristyle inside a garden. A continuous garland of leaves, pomegranates and ribbons crowns the peristyle, while the tympana on the short sides have paintings of weapons like those often placed as grave gifts - helmets, swords and two different types of Macedonian shields. The vividness of the colours and good state of preservation of the wall-paintings are due to the fact that the earthen tumulus covering the tomb was not removed after the monument's discovery, thus keeping the temperature and humidity inside the tomb stable. The stylistic similarities between the paintings of this tomb and the Second Pompeian Style indicate the close contacts between Hellenistic Greece and Republican Rome; this particular style (dubbed 'Architectural Style' by the archaeologist Stella Miller) may be the beginning or may have inspired the Second Pompeian Style.

The tomb was discovered by chance in 1942 and was excavated by Charalambos Makaronas who published a brief report. It was fully studied by Stella Miller. The monument is closed to the public in order to preserve the stable conditions which allowed for its remarkable preservation. A metal shelter was built over the tomb in 1999 for additional protection.

The Macedonian Tomb of Lyson and Kallikles  - PIERIA - GREECE
The Macedonian Tomb of Lyson and Kallikles - PIERIA

Pages